Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Computer Troubles


As you all know by now, I love pictures. I take quite a few of them every day.

Last night I was trying to load some pictures onto my laptop and forgot to remove the memory card.

As I woke up today I packed my bag and hurried off to class only to find that I had (again) jammed the card into the little reading slot and couldn't get it out. I say "again" because this is what happened when I was on the plane to get back to school. I know one of the Tech guys here and he had to pull it out for me with some pliers. It was rather embarrassing, especially since all the tech guys were standing around laughing at my predicament.

Sigh...I did have some pictures I wanted to show you all, but we'll just have to wait until I can run down there and have them fix it.

:-/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!