Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NEW Sister Site



You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis

I've very recently gone into a tea craze here at college. I don't like the taste of coffee and I really don't like the effects it has on people, so I've turned to tea.
I prefer Herbal tea, it's just so soothing.
Mmmm...
Anyway, I have some hours to spare every few days so I came up with "First Sip: Always the best" (because the first is always the best one) This website is basically a blog where I find great deals on teas, pots, cups, accessories, ideas for parties (young and old), recipes for sweet treats to accompany your tea, and cute quotes/poems about tea.
Please feel free to advertise any of my blogs on your own website! (hint hint...more are to come)
Just e-mail me at brittany.pelletier@ni.edu for a custom banner to post on your site!

Screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!