Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Layout Celebration

Hooray Finals are over!
What a huge weight off of my back. Of course I still have white glove and a other meetings to go to but tonight, since I'm not cramming for a test, I've decided to makeover the blog. 

So while trying to decide the knew color scheme I realized that I've taken a new interest in vintage yellow and green. 

This shirt is gorgeous, both in color and style.


I looooove this pillow, but also feel in love with the green behind it.


This is one of the banners I made for my etsy shop; I still haven't made up my mind on which banner I want, any comments are helpful. 


I think that these vintage fabric patterns are adorable.

So, here's the new layout and color scheme. I now have a three column blog to fill over the next couple of weeks. If you would like your blog advertised on this blog for free, just leave a comment with your e-mail address and blog address. You just might make it!

Thank you to everyone keeping up with me even though the posts have been slim over finals week; you are all very much appreciated. Can't wait to see how my posts pick up over the summer.

What would you like to see on this blog? Leave a comment or suggestion bellow. Miss Yellow Shoes can't get any better or grow unless feedback is given.

:-)

1 comment:

Don't be shy!