Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies

Mike and I will be driving to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving this year. (just like charlie brown!)
We decided together that we would cook the Thanksgiving meal for them, and I've been searching the internet for recipes that aren't too complicated to cook and that are diabetic friendly (for my grandma).
While surfing the net from Betty Crocker to Food.com, I came upon this yummy little treat. I just had to share it with you!


Prep: 30 mins
Cooking:10 mins
Yields: 24 turkeys

Ingredients

Directions

PREPARE cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.

FROST cookies with chocolate frosting. Insert 8 to 10 almond slices into frosting for feathers on each cookie. Place two white morsels upside down on each as eyes. Adhere mini morsel pupils to white morsels with frosting. Place candy corns as nose and two pretzel pieces for feet on each.

NOTE: Candy corns can be used for feathers instead of almond slices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!