Monday, February 7, 2011

Mike Came to Visit Me!


My wonderful fiancée came to visit me this week-end. I was so happy. For those of you who don't know...we've had a long distance relationship from the start so every moment together is precious. 
He came in late on Friday night and had to leave early Sunday afternoon, so the visit was short but terribly precious to me. 


We didn't really do anything special since I was still getting over a cold; but we did enjoy each others company very much. Mom made an awesome dinner for us followed by a chocolate fondue dessert!
Mmmm....So good!


This picture is just me showing off my gorgeous engagement ring. I love it so much and I know that it will warm my heart every time I look down at it for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!