Thursday, April 7, 2011

Before I get stuck with a walker...


Before I turn into an old lady, there are some adventures that I want to have.


I want to visit Paris and get my picture taken in front of the Eiffel Tower. I want to eat at a real French restaurant, not one for tourists. I want to shop in a French boutique and walk out with a treasure of some sort. I want to visit the Louvre and see famous artwork.


I want to create a cute home for Mike and I. I want to browse the internet and magazines for just the right decor. I want to spend my weekends painting walls with my sweetheart. I want to decorate a baby room and buy a wooden rocking chair to go in the corner. I want to have a cozy craft room where I can get crazy, but have a soft carpet so the kids can be with me.

I want to scuba dive in clear waters and see colorful fish and reefs. I want to feel like I'm flying, but underwater, and I want to spy on a starfish. I want to be able to see things close up like they do on the discovery channel. I want to see my swimming shadow along the sandy bottom of the ocean.

I want to grow a vegetable garden from seeds. I want to serve a meal with my homegrown veggies and share food with my neighbors. I want to work hard, get dirty, and see it all pay off when I pull a giant carrot from the ground. 

I want to crochet something awesome. Awesome enough I get published in a craft magazine or even get to be on Martha Stewart! Maybe this one is a little big...but these are just dreams.


Stay tunned for the sequel "After I get stuck with a walker..."

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I always think about what I want to do.. but now you've inspired me to make a list. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you!
    I felt like doing a list of things to do before I die, but thought this was a better idea.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!