Friday, April 8, 2011

Don't fall off the balancing beam

So lately I've been thinking about how my life is packed full of stuff and wondering how I'm balancing it all.

I have a job
I have school
I have a fiancĂ©e
I have a wedding to plan
I have my crocheting
I have my doodling 
I have my photography
I have a blog

I could go on, but I wont.
I find that I tend to lean on one thing from week to week. 
One week I'll be crocheting up a storm, next I'll be going through a library of wedding magazines and trying on dresses. 
How should I handle all this, I ask myself...
Is it OK to throw myself into one thing at a time? Or should I do a little of everything every day?
I always make time for Mike (love you) and the blog, but what about the rest?


Maybe I'm thinking about this too hard...

Maybe I should just keep doing what I've been doing.
Make time for the important things such as Mike, work, and the blog and let everything else come and go like the seasons. 

I'll crochet when my fingers start craving to hold the hook.
I'll doodle when I feel inspired and need to get thoughts on paper.
I'll work on wedding plans when I get in the "giddy bride" mood. 

I'm not too sure how to end this...so let's throw in a quote!

"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"
-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!