Saturday, May 14, 2011

Graduation Day!!!!!


"I'm going to graduate with a Bachelor of Science in History Education this Saturday! and because i'm graduating Magna Cum Laude, i get a cool gold cord!"
-Mike's facebook status

Today, Mike will receive his college diploma and start a new chapter in his life.
I'm so proud of my fiancĂ©e for giving his best even when he was sick,tired or frustrated. He never gave up and always reached beyond the set goals.
He's always been a fast learner and was 0.02 points away from a perfect 4.0!
(Impressive huh?)
Not only did Mike get amazing grades, he also worked, took care of me, and participated 
in several plays and a music group.

I can't wait to post pictures from today with Mike all dressed up and ready for graduation!

I love you Mike, I'm so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!