Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Windy City

Today, the highway brought me to Chicago. That's right. The home of the Bears, the American Girl store, a giant Macy's, and cold cold wind blowing through my hair.


Even though I didn't get as many pictures of the city itself...I still have some photos to share with you.

(Awww, isn't that just awesome?!)





I know that this is starting to look like I spent all day at the American Girl Store, but I was honestly was there for only 20 minutes! I just love the Molly doll and I've had her since I was 8 years old. 
Anyone else out there grow up with one too? Leave me a comment telling which one and why she was your favorite.




And this last one is just a dress that I tired on at Macy's. I really liked the fabric and the shape of the dress, but the price tag was just too high for my skinny little wallet.

I also made a special purchase that I am dying to write about!!!
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!