Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I will not give up!


Is it graduation yet? HOW many papers are due tomorrow?! Did I really just spend 5 hours on that project? Who can't make it to the wedding? The invitations need to be sent out when? Is that dress fitting really this week?

These are the questions that are flooding my thoughts every day. Sometimes I feel like I'm just barely keeping my head above the water. The sea that I found myself drowning in is a sea of books, papers, and scantrons. Is the end really near? Will the wedding come together? Will it be as magical as I've dreamed?

I don't mean to depress you all, but I just really needed to let out some of these burdens that are pushing down on my shoulders. I promise that tomorrow's post will be much happier, but tonight...I'm just trying to keep my boat a float. 



1 comment:

  1. You'll make it, Brittany!
    "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." -Phil. 4:13

    "Cast thy burdens upon the Lord and He will sustain thee. He will never suffer the righteous to be moved." -Ps. 55:22

    Praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!