Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm Sorry


So I have to make an apology to some of you. I've been getting messages lately requesting diy crochet videos. I have been making them and I do have a bunch of ideas for these, but I just have not been able to upload them.
You see, the school I attend blocks youtube and other video sharing websites. I've tried hitting Startbucks, McDonalds, and Panera wifi spots, but the internet just isn't strong enough to upload videos with.

So here's the deal. I'm making videos for you, but I'll have to wait until I get home this summer to upload them. Don't despair! There are lots of good books out there and lots of good videos online too. If you still want to wait for my videos (coming this summer) then congratulation for being the best readers ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!