Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Garden DIY

Kristen has one of the best blogs I've seen in a long time. She's creative, practical, family oriented, and super organized. She's already got a book ready for release this spring!!!



I discovered Kristen through Pintrest. This Easter craft really caught my attention because it displays what Easter is all about.


I would love to do this project with my preschool classroom next year. Not only could we talk about Christ's death on the cross, his resurrection, and the plan of salvation. We could also learn about science, history, and develop our social skills, language skills, and fine motor skills!

Sorry about going all teacher lingo on you. 


I just love this garden. It's so beautiful and reminds me of the most beautiful love story ever told.
Kristen also made a post very recently on how to celebrate Easter every day with your kids. Check that out here.

Well, it's late on a Friday night and I'm ready to cuddle with my pillows.
Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!