Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Morning!


Gooooood morning Miss Yellow Shoes readers!
I am so excited it's finally Easter! It's my favorite of all the holidays. Yeah, Christmas is awesome, but Easter is when I get to celebrate Christ's resurrection from the dead. Christmas is great because that's when I celebrate Christ coming to Earth, but Christmas would be absolutely nothing without Good Friday and Easter morning. 
Oh it makes me so happy!!

Even though Easter really isn't about the little bunnies, chicks, and hidden plastic eggs, these cupcakes are just too cute to pass up. I have no problem with chocolate bunnies and Easter egg hunts, as long as my kids know that Easter is about the best love story ever.


I've been so busy with school and wedding stuff lately that I haven't had a chance to crochet anything in weeks! Maybe if I find a few moments where and there I can make some of these adorable crochet projects.



It really wouldn't matter if I finished these projects after Easter. I love the holiday so much, I wouldn't mind having these around all year.

I've gotta run to church, but I wanted to share just one more link for those of you with little ones. Here you can find some yummy Easter cookies, a Jelly Bean Easter story print out, and a bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!