1. What was your favorite vacation? When we went to the beach right before my Senior year of college. It was just a relaxing, non-scheduled vacation where I could be with my family one more time.
2. What is your first childhood memory? I remember my daddy putting me in the crib and I stood up and cried. I didn't want to go to bed. I remember my mom saying "Paul, the baby!" and came and got me. I knew how to get what I wanted.
3. Cats, Dogs, or both? Dogs! I used to love cats and be scared to death of dogs. Now I love the little waggly tails and the only cat I like is a playful kitten.
4. What was the first concert you ever went to? Hmmm...never been to a rock concert if that's what you're asking. I've been to several fine art concerts in college though.
5. What’s your favorite thing to cook/bake? Banana bread! I love the smell, texture, and flavor. You have to use very very ripe bananas for it to taste just right. My mom always found a way to make her's supper moist...every time without fail.
6. If you could time travel to any decade, what would you choose & why? I would go back to Bible times and see Jesus. I want to hear his voice.
7. Describe your perfect day off. Sleeping in, sun shinning through my bedroom window...pillows and blankets all cumfy and warm. A slow lazy breakfast while watching something on TV (Discovery channel of course), then a long hot shower. Maybe some thrift or antique shopping and a bagel for lunch. Come home, read a book or crochet something while cuddling with Mike on the couch. Again, a lazy supper in front of the tv, and late night talks with family on the phone.
8. What’s your dream job/career & what was it when you were a kid? When I was a kid I wanted to do everything. I wanted to be a policeman, or fireman, or vet. I wanted to be in the army and be a chef or fly a plane. Then when I hit middle school and my teachers treated me like dirt...I decided to become a teacher. I figured that if I was in a classroom that I could keep one bad teacher out!
9. What clothing item is your weakness & you can’t stop buying? Shoes...but that's because I go through them so fast. I walk funny and get holes in my shoes waaay before they are intended.