Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Very Hungry Caterpillar


Any professional child care worker who cares enough to stay up to date on children's literature will be very familiar with this book by Eric Carle
And any crafty professional child care worker will love these Very Hungry Caterpillar craft finds from the one and only Pintrest.


If you got your hopes up the second your eyes scanned that image, you won't be disappointed. Here is a link to the printable story board . Awesome, I know.


I would just LOVE to have a Very Hungry Caterpillar week in my preschool room next year. This giant caterpillar picture frame is a definite must!


Now you know that we can't just leave the little caterpillar there in his cocoon. He has to turn into a beautiful butterfly! 


Awww!

What a cute little guy. Who made you out of 20 something recycle egg cartons? Whatcha say there little guy? 
Miss Yellow Shoes made you?

Well how crafty is that, and how neat that will look on a bookshelf...my my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!