Monday, June 25, 2012

Showing Off My Crocheted Bowl


Good Monday morning!

Today is a special day because its the last Monday I will be working at my daycare in Canada. This is my last week of work before I get married, move, and start my new teaching job in Vermont.
I'm very anxious, excited, and nervous all at the same time. 

I've always said that crocheting calms me down, so here's a little show off I made a few Saturday's ago. If you follow me on Pintrest, you've already gotten a glance at this bowl.


I made this cutsey little guy out of a t-shirt I scored in a free box at college. 
Sometimes I would grab a big o'l tote bag and go dorm hopping looking for free boxes. Sometimes I walked away with some really neat stuff and other times all I got was a work-out. 
Sigh...so many stairs!


This bowl took me a little over an hour to make and gave me a nice little handcramp along the way. 
It was totally worth the pain...don't ya think?


The plan is to display my bowl on my teacher's desk next to my owl candy jar. 

(they'll make the perfect couple!)

I can drop in my keys and cell phone in the morning before the little munchkins swam the place. I can't wait to give up the excavation process currently required to find these life or death items in my giant purse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!