Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Overdue Honeymoon Pictures

I know. I know. I know... 

I took way too long to get these up, and I don't even have all of the good ones edited yet!
Wanna hear another confession? I don't even have all of my "thank you" cards sent out yet for wedding gifts. Don't get me wrong, they're all written out and in a nice pile by my bed. I just don't have all of the addresses yet.

My life is a constant work in progress. But isn't everyone's? 


So we are officially married! 
Hip hip hooray! Now where did we head off to you wonder? 
Well one of the cheesiest towns in all of the United States of America of course!


Branson MO


Our flights went well with NO DELAYS!!! And then our rental car received a free upgrade because were mentioned that we were on our honeymoon. Seemed like a super sweet deal until we got the bill at the end of the week with a bagillion hidden fee's. Thank's Enterprise for telling us that you were going to double our bill...not

Ok now onto happier topics!


We stayed at a very nice resort, thanks to my mother in law, and it was only 5 minutes away from town. 
We had our own little apt. with his and her sinks, full kitchen, living room, master bedroom, and a Jacuzzi!

Mike and I were right next to the resort pool and were also able to play scrabble outside on our deck. We went on a hike and took some of those sappy couple pictures.


That's all I've got time for today readers, but I promise to show you more of our honeymoon. 
I hope that you have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!