Saturday, October 6, 2012

Antique Toys


"So, where do you want to go?" 

A simple question Mike has quickly learned the answer to.
He always sighs when I tell him, but then smiles and starts the car.

Off we go to the antique shop!


One of the cool things I found was an original Dream Pet
The Japanese used to sell the sawdust filled animals in the 50s. 
Cracker Barrel sometimes brings back classic designs every so often...but it was really cool to hold and original  with the tags still attached! 


By the way, I'm still on the hunt for a vintage 70's style dress for my latest antique purchase. 
She's a 15" antique doll from the 1970's.


She's currently wearing a gypsy holloween costume and I would love to fine something a little more... vintage/classic looking.

Any tips would be appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!