Saturday, October 13, 2012

Field Trip Snaps

So not only is being a preschool teacher totally awesome and fulfilling every day... I also get to tag along on field trips for free!

I love the outdoor classroom and teaching my students on the go. Someone picks up an acorn? We start talking about what it looks like, feels like, and how it grows into a tree if planted.
Someone notices a dried up sunflower? We get the chance to feed a cow? The school bus left tracks in the mud? 
All of these every day things can be turned into a short lesson if you know how.



Anyways, because of some nasty people out there I can't post pictures of my little ones online. Instead, I'll share with you some of the cool photos I been able to snap.





I wish I could have gotten more, and believe me...I often "herd" my group onto the next activity while looking  over my shoulder thinking "Now that would make a cool photo!"




I had to keep my legs on the pumpkins to keep them from rolling onto the kids. 
The wagon ride was quite bumpy and we had a mini pumpkin avalanche while going up a hill.




This photo of the dried sunflower makes me so happy, and it just happens to be my desktop background.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet photos! I love the one of the painted chickens :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!