Sunday, March 3, 2013

A perfect day begins with a cup of coffee


If' you've been a reader of mine for a while, you'll know the strong appreciation I have for a cup of coffee.

No, I'm not into the big name brands or designer coffees. Just the touch of a warm mug and the comforting smell of roasted beans brings me joy. And it's not a "Yippe!!! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!" type of joy. It's the kind where you feel as though the pause button has been pushed, and you have a moment all to yourself.  


When I'm sitting as my desk, or walking in the school halls, that one moment I have to sip my coffee calms me. It's almost like taking a deep breath before walking into an important meeting.

I'm sure that you all have something that get's you through your day.
Care to share?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!