Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bridal Shots

My cousin did such a great job at capturing the magic of our wedding day. Don't forget to check out her photography blog here.




The dress was originally sleeveless and a size 22.
The tailor did a wonderful job at fitting it to my size (not 22!!!) and then we added lace straps from a veil. 
I wanted to be modestly dressed on my wedding day and I love the touch of lace. It really made the dress 10 times prettier.





The necklace I wore was a gift from Mike. It's what he gave me the first time he said "I love you."
I've gone through many chains so my maid of honor just tied it around my neck with some leftover ribbon from decorating. 




For this shot, my cousin had to stand up at the top of a slide at a park. It took a few tries, but we got it!


This is my favorite photo of the bunch. It was taken maybe 15 minutes after I said "I do" and it pretty much captures my pure joy.


Thanks for looking and sharing in my special day!
Next, I'll upload pictures of the church. You'll love the decorations!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!