Monday, September 23, 2013

6 Weeks Pregnant and a Preschool Craft

Happy Monday everyone!

I’ve got a couple of things to share with you. First off, check out this cool craft/collage I did with my preschooler’s last week.
We were learning about the letter P and I decided to make an everything pink collage
The kids were able to mix white and red paint to make pink paint and then glue on an assortment of pink things I found in the supply closet.


Collages are great for preschoolers because :

1.       They’re easy prep
2.       They are inexpensive
3.       They let kids practice their fine motor skills

4.       They let kids practice their hand/eye coordination

I've also got a pregnancy video for you guys to see!
You don't want to miss this 6 weeks prego update...I get attacked by a bee halfway through the video...

Click here to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!